Welcome to the premier townhome community in Madison NJ
The Madison Common Townhouses
Built in the mid-1980's and situated around a 3 acre lake which adds a serene, resort-like setting to The Madison Common - a friendly community of about 200 townhomes. This beautiful and affluent townhome community offers a landscape that is both lovely and mature and affords each homeowner maximum privacy. An on-site manager at Madison Common makes certain the grounds and amenities are impeccably maintained. There are tennis courts, an outdoor pool and a clubhouse with party room and fitness room for the exclusive use of Madison Common residents and their guests.
Pets are allowed and welcome in The Madison Common and the townhomes were designed to provide a comfortable lifestyle. Each home features:
- Large living rooms with fireplace
- The interior townhouses have open living and dining rooms, the end units offer separate dining rooms
- Two or three bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- Ample closets, including walk-in closets
- Attached garage and additional parking for guests
- Outdoor patio and some offer second floor decks as well
- Central air conditioning
- Basements are available in some, not all, townhomes
View Madison Commons Floor Plans | Search for Madison NJ Condos for Sale
© 2015 Patrizia Giassa - All rights reserved. Real estate data from Garden State Multiple Listing service. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Subject to errors and omission. NOTE: This website, real estate agent, or real estate company does in no way represent Madison Common Townhome Subdivision or Association. It is merely a resource of listing and sales information of condos and townhomes for the greater Madison area. Subject to errors and omissions. All information is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed.